Android 17 and Android 18 (Lapis Lazuli) Fusion Android 17 and Android 18 (Lapis Lazuli) Fusion

Oh... well ok... I though it'd be like some sort of 4 legged 4 armed ugly morphed creature named Android35 xD But nevermind, those are my ideas))

Kings of Nowhere Kings of Nowhere

Really nice, smooth animation! And no blood o.O
Keep up the good work!

Rooshie responds:

keeping it kid friendly violence/death

Night Of The Werewolves Night Of The Werewolves

Omg! That was just awesome! I want to see more!!!
It's the case when the graphics are not good, but the story is great! Keep up the good work! Really, best thing I saw lately!
Good luck!

SonnyFern responds:

If you want to see more I have a lot more animations out there :- )

Death By Ninja Death By Ninja

Seems like everyone was sentenced to death by ninja and I'm the butcher...

Crypt Shyfter: Frostfall Crypt Shyfter: Frostfall

I like games like this one. Reminds me of game called "Saggiterian" - same style, but a post-apocalyptic world full of zombies (try it). This game looks like Dungeons and Dragons style and I like that! You could add visual animation (illustrations of every "page"). I know that's a lot of work but It'd be awesome.
P.S. Done all the right choices in game, won it. Only guessing what was behind the "pure good" door.
Thanks for the game - it was fun!

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

Hey, thanks for the comment! I have never played Saggiterian but I will definitely check it out :] I do enjoy a good text adventure game. I'll think about adding animations to each page for future games. Thanks for playing :)

Flatwoods Flatwoods

I liked the style you're doing: mixing up short cutscenes (with sweet animation style) and smooth gameplay (rly looked like 60fps on my low end pc). But there are few cons still: Game is too short :D I didn't even have to get all the metal or find an axe or smth - i just found 2 eyes behing the lumberjack and the game ended. At mr. fishers house the game suddenly began to lag, but it ended in next area.
Overall I liked it, would play an extended version of this.
Ps: Was that an owl or batman in the beginning? :D

Gerkinman responds:

Theres a second ending when you find all of the metal, the true ending. ALSO, it was The Bat ;D

u mad bro? u mad bro?

Yaay

Eduard Hil - Trololololololololololoooooooooooo))))!!!

Wanted to see that long time ago here )))

ECTOHu9

Jae responds:

Glad I could be the one to do it first : )

Na'vi Girl Na'vi Girl

Very cool i very like it
pm me