Flatwoods Flatwoods

I liked the style you're doing: mixing up short cutscenes (with sweet animation style) and smooth gameplay (rly looked like 60fps on my low end pc). But there are few cons still: Game is too short :D I didn't even have to get all the metal or find an axe or smth - i just found 2 eyes behing the lumberjack and the game ended. At mr. fishers house the game suddenly began to lag, but it ended in next area.
Overall I liked it, would play an extended version of this.
Ps: Was that an owl or batman in the beginning? :D

Gerkinman responds:

Theres a second ending when you find all of the metal, the true ending. ALSO, it was The Bat ;D

Feed Us - Pirates Feed Us - Pirates

Still a good game, but a dissapointing fact is that Nothing really changed. You should add a pause menu, because once I got stuck I couldn't get out, so I didn't want to continue playing

Berzerk Ball 2 Berzerk Ball 2

Please give a clue for secret achievements, I want to geT all the badges!

Intruder Combat Training Intruder Combat Training

Awesome Game! But it could have more CPU to join - at least 7. Also, multiplayer would be great

Super Morse Code RPG Super Morse Code RPG

Awesome game

I kicked gitlers ass and the demons ass(my lvl was bigger than his one :D)
You should make a sequel - make more commands, so i can use every single morse combination

Grent responds:

As I've mentioned elsewhere, a sequel at this point seems unlikely, but who knows? We might be less tired of the idea after working on another project or two.

Vector Rush Vector Rush

wtf

I got really big score - over 1 mln and when i lost is saw this:
TypeError: Error #1009
VERSION: VectorRush 0.0.0.1
BUILD: PUBLISHRELEASE OPTIMAL
ASSEMBLY: [object NewgroundsAssembly]
CATCHER: Document.onUncaughtError
CONTEXT: [UncaughtErrorEvent type="uncaughtError" bubbles=true cancelable=true eventPhase=2]

Fool-3-style 3 Fool-3-style 3

Awww that makes crap look goood

NIce effort.
No hueta

Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2 Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2

Great game!

I like such sort of games. They are interesting and very addicting. I also played Dead frontier MMO, but it hadn't enough story.
My rank:survive - yes
medicine - yes
Tactics - A
Compassion A+

Please make the next serie

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Great Work

This flash is a very good and alsofast educative program. I found in t astronomy, biology and physics, good work!

Kill The Spartan Kill The Spartan

dont really like it

Good animation, but i like spartans more than animation, so, next time create a flash where spartains kill sticks! 0/5 2/10